Triage is an early stage business that works with individuals, organizations, companies, and governments to:
- Empower, equip, and enable farmers to produce more, be more productive and become more profitable;
- Re-engineer the food and agriculture system from the ground up in order to create a fair, just, sustainable, and healthy system; and,
- Build their (individuals, organizations, companies, and governments) capacity and capability in order to solve the challenges of both.
Priorities as a partner of the Global Partnership for Sustainable Development Data
Triage envisions a world without hunger and without poverty, and as result, we are working on the following:
- Addressing the chronic skills shortage in the sector, in particular in areas such as technology, data, and communications;
- Making food and agriculture the sector of choice to this generation;
- Developing an interactive knowledge and peer learning hub that shares what is working and why; and,
- Developing an open data platform that aggregates historic, real, near-time and forecast data to assist farmers in making better decisions.